Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yes You Can Get Fit By Walking On A Treadmill

There are people that the only way they can exercise and get fit is by using a treadmill. I fall into that category because I have an artificial hip and sore knees, so I can truthfully say that a treadmill is about the only way I can exercise.
It is generally agreed that walking is still one of the most beneficial exercises for people, regardless of their age, level of fitness or body type.
Suppose you haven't exercised for many years, a treadmill will allow you to start at your own pace and build to a higher level of fitness. Just walking on a treadmill for 30 or 40 minutes a day will increase your lung capacity, increase your muscle tone and will help you burn calories. Of course everyone knows that burning calories will mean you are losing weight.

Enjoy your workouts with the best treadmill you can get, My Nautilus t516 will help you make your purchase decision.
If you need help with your diet My Great Diet will give you some great information.

No comments:

Post a Comment